5/recent-posts/slider1

The Black Romper

Black Romper: Sheinside (HERE)
Turquoise necklace: [old] Forever 21 (SIMILAR)
Platforms: Guess (SIMILAR)

Hello Dolls!
Rompers are everywhere this season. They are honestly my go- to piece when it comes to spring and summer., they're so comfortable and so easy to style and always look amazing.
I wore this black spaguetti strap romper last friday for a casual night out with friends. I added a pop of color with these turquoise accessories, to finish the look I dressed it up with these black platforms from Guess.  So if you want a trendy outfit without having to put too many pieces together, rompers are right for you!

Also check out this "look of the day" video on my youtube channel :) 





Photography & Video By: Nick Davila 
SHOP THE LOOK

No comments